If you want to work in Turkey, then work permits in Turkey is needed before you can do so. For a foreign national to work or do business in Turkey, a residency permit must be obtained within one month of your arrival to Turkey and a Turkish work visa for foreign nationals must also be acquired.
We can advise you team of experienced solicitors and immigration consultants to help and assist you about working and living in Turkey.
As a foreigner there are only a few sectors in which you can work in. The main areas include teaching and tourism sectors and au pairs as well as large international companies or foreign embassies. These are jobs which welcome foreigners.
HOW TO GET A TURKISH WORK PERMIT?
After you have been granted your residency permit in Turkey, you can then start the process of gaining a Turkish work permit. You need several documents before you begin your application for a work permit, these include:
- Passport with a minimum validity of one year & a copy of their passport (photograph page)
- Four passport-sized photographs
- Photocopies of the pages in your passport that show your photo
- Photocopies of the passport expiration date
- Photocopies of the last stamped entry on your passport
- Visa application form to be filled in capital letters Please click here for PDF or here for MS WORD formats.
Applications should be made to the Turkish Consulate at least eight weeks prior to your intended start date.