Since the beginning of history, Anatolia, well known as one the earliest settlements, has continued to flourish with the migration of various tribes, and accumulated a large cultural heritage through a line of succeeding empires and civilizations. Many empires ranging from the Sumerians to the Hittites, the Lydians to the Byzantines and the Seljuks to the Ottomans have once thrived and expired within the borders of Turkey.
The cradle of cultures and civilizations connecting Europe and Asia and capital of civilizations that have reined the lands of Anatolia for centuries.
The Bosphorus and the Dardanelles, connecting the seas of this magnificent landscape surrounded by the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, Aegean and Marmara seas, function as bridges connecting the lands of the region almost like silk threads.
Proud to possess numerous riches in every corner and territory of the country from east to west and north to south, Turkey is blessed also with a wide range of climatic diversity. One may encounter different climate zones in different areas of Turkey which is comprised of seven geographical regions and experience various climates in one day!
This land of civilizations and inventions had been the source of world civilizations, where trade, money (Sardes now town called Salihli), philosophy (Thales in Miletus now town called Didyma near temple of Apollo), olive oil, wine, beer … and many other things first founded here in Anatolia.
Thanks to its geographical position located at the meeting point of three continents, Turkey is able to offer fast and convenient transportation with more than 200 direct flights to various destinations in the world and connecting flights to all other destinations around the globe. It is also possible to explore different corners of Turkey by entering the country via highway through neighboring countries located in Asia and Europe.
This Mediterranean country has an ancient charm nestled in a magnificent natural surrounding, which combines with the extremely gracious and warm welcome from the locals. You will really gather an experience to treasure for your lifetime.
Why to live or invest in Turkey?
- One of the most profitable real estate market in the world. You get higher and quicker profit in Turkey than many other countries you can think of.
- Turkish real estate taxes (payable by all irrespective of residency) are very low when compared to other European countries.
- One of the best climates in the world throughout the year
- Muslim country offering democratic and safe environment for family
- European as well as Asian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Fantastic natural environment excellent food and rich cuisine.
- Superb health facilities (better health services than US and EU)
- Superb Educational Facilities
- High quality of life
- Prospective visa free travel to EU